Effective field service
An effective field service solution is important for managing various areas and competing in a fast-changing market. Planning and managing work orders, scheduling service bookings as well as assigning the right equipment for the right situation was never this easy. Sweet provides a user-friendly and powerful solution that can simplify and optimize your work in the field.
Deliver the best service to every customer with Sweet Field Service
To create better traceability at all stages of the case management, you can now create work orders in Sweet, from almost any object. This means that you will know more and get a better overall picture of the customer and their needs with the help of the following features:
- Access all customer information.
- Better understand the problems described by the customer.
- Escalate from customer service to field service.
- Appoint the responsible person for the case out in the field.
- Estimate when the problem is expected to be resolved.
- Have a look at and easily change the status of the work order.
- Keep the customer updated about the progress (if you have a customer portal via Sweet).
Planning the actual execution of the work order is done with the help of service appointments. Here, all steps can be scheduled within the time-period determined for the work order. Some key features include:
- Resource planning directly in calendars (which of course can be synced to Outlook).
- Attesting finished work.
- Describing what should be done, how it should be done, and where.
- Documenting the event in real-time, on the right appointment.
Create, manage, and relate both service – and material items with the help of the article administration offered by Sweet. This solution gives you a better overview of what alternatives are available (in the form of both time and materials) when planning work with service bookings. The articles are easily administered in Sweet. You can do the following, among other things:
- Enable / Disable articles
- Categorize articles
- Manage information about different articles
Sweet also supports the option of integrating against existing systems that handle articles. This means that you can, for example, use another system for managing the articles or import articles from a different system to Sweet.
Experience the benefits
Efficent planning and scheduling
Right tools for the right job
Better management, better result
Give the customer information in real-time