Who are we looking for
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Development Team. You will work together with developers, testers, and product owners to make sure our software platform can be delivered to our customers in a solid and secure way. Contributing to the continuous improvement of the architecture of our software platform will be one of your responsibilities. You will also be setting up, improving, and operating the QA process for all of Sweet Systems’ products as well as setting up and managing the CI/CD pipeline. You will work closely with team leads and developers to encourage quality responsibility within the team.
If you are a social and creative team player who has a great passion for developing and learning new things – Sweet is the perfect workplace for you. At Sweet you will collaborate with software developers, project managers, and product owners – together we will share ideas and find interesting solutions to develop the most innovative software platform for CRM, Automation, and Digitalization.
What you will do
- Support the development team in designing systems that ensure safe and fast deliveries to production.
- Work on incidents, identifying if they are related to infrastructure or software/configuration issues.
- Set up and maintain QA and CI/CD pipeline
- Be involved in different types of testing such as web testing, API testing, load testing, end to end testing etc
Who are you
- Strong analytical ability and utilizing metrics to drive improvement
- Experience in: build and release, administration, deployment, automation of deployments for various web applications.
- Software QA/Test and Automation
- Familiarity with containerization solutions such as Docker, Docker Swarm, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Microsoft server infrastructures, such as IIS and SQL Server.
- Fluency in English (working language).
- Documentation skills
Big bonus points if you have previous experience of:
- Experience with Azure Application Insights
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and MongoDb
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with scripting languages like PowerShell and Shell Script.
We are Sweet Systems
Sweet develop smart and innovative solutions which digitize sales, service, and marketing departments. Everything from CRM systems and digital forms to case management and Automation. Sweet won the ”Best B2B Sales vendor 2018” awarded by ProSales. We are always looking for new creative colleagues.
Please send us your resume and personal letter. For questions please contact Daniel Äng at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-80 20 15. We look forward to hearing from you.